Mmmmm...
I'm pretty sure she is not edible, but I think I could munch on her little cheeks every minute of every day if I could! She is the most snuggly, sweet thing and we are in love!
Kaiya LOVES this girl so much too. She is always trying to "help" her with her binky. She takes it out and sort-of shoves it back in over and over again. But I think she likes to kiss and cuddle her sister as much if not more than mom and dad do. It is sooo sweet! 





13 Comments:
ok- I can't wait 20 more weeks to get another one of those little people here. You have made me so jealous.
I can see you are starting to play "dress up". Her little "Poppy" onezee is so darn cute. I love the pic of Taylor looking up at her mommy. What a little darling!!
oh she is so beautiful. Looks different even from yesterday. How can that be? Love the cute onsie! looks like Kaiya thinks she is a keeper. that is good news!
SOOOOO SWEEEEEET!!!! I LOVE little kaiya's hand trying to "help". The sibling thing is one of my favorite parts of having another child. I love watching them interact. Your family looks to perfect together, you, chris, and "your girls". I'm so happy for you Karli!
She is way too precious! I so badly want to come and see her. Just waiting to make sure we are all HEALTHY! Enjoy her, they grow so fast!
OK, if that does not make me baby hungry, I am not sure what will. She is such a beautiful little miracle. I was looking at your sweet pictures with my girls and they kept commenting on how adorable she is, and I have to agree. They also asked me when they can have another brother. :) I told them it would be a miracle, but we do see that miracles do come true.
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! You all look so happy! Enjoy!
Congratulations! She is so darling! Jill
We were so excited to hear about your little Taylor. Congratulations from Mexico. She is beautiful just like her big sister. Have a great week!
She is so beautiful! You guys are so lucky to have those two adorable girls, you have an amazing family!
I think she looks pretty edible too! Oh she is so darling...congrats! You have a beautiful little family!
She is beautiful! Congrats, again.
Holy cow! I cannot believe what a beautiful newborn she is - is that even possible?! I love her chubby cheeks! Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home