Zoo time
Last week, Kaiya and I were able to take a little trip to the zoo with my sister and her kids. It was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to get out of the house and enjoy some nice weather! I was worried about the kind of day we would have, considering that Kaiya threw herself a VERY nice fit when we first got there (she was already tired and NOT wanting to sit in the stroller)! But she was a little trooper once we got started seeing the animals and was really good the rest of the day, even with missing her nap! Thank goodness she was so good about staying in the stroller, because there is no way I could have chased her around all day! Even without chasing her around, by the end of the day, I was having some pretty good contractions and decided it might be best to go home and sit down for awhile! Luckily, Taylor was not delivered with the gorillas!
(reality -- what happens when you try to get a group of kids to take a picture!)
(is it just me, or does he look like he wants to eat me?!)
(my personal favorite!)
(these bears put on quite a show for the kids -- very playful!)





3 Comments:
I was so glad you came with us, as tiring as it was for you! won't be many more experiences like this one for you, with out two!!!
We love the Hogle Zoo, especially their bird show. Good to see the bear actually doing something, it is usually sleeping when we have gone.
How fun! Glad you had a good time. I made the mistake of going to the zoo last year while pregnant. Only it was in the August heat. I was wanting to jump in with the penguins after about 15 minutes.
Post a Comment
<< Home