Happy Easter!
It was a really fun Easter #2 this year for Kaiya! Too bad Taylor just BARELY missed it! It's crazy to think that next Easter, this little bun in the oven will almost be a year old! Wow!
Anyway, here are some pics from our day! It could not have been a more BEAUTIFUL day and we had a really great time being together! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well!
(Our attempt at family pics! I swear if my face gets any fatter, though, I won't fit in the pictures anymore! I blame EVERYTHING on pregnancy! Oh well, I'm over it!)
We had a really fun Easter get-together up in Logan at Jason and LeAnne's house. It was fun for the cousins to get together and play and the adults to have some good chatting and hanging out time! (When we weren't chasing the kids around, that is!)
LeAnne had a really fun idea for the Easter egg hunt. The kids got to find eggs with "dollar" amounts on them so that they could trade those eggs in at her Easter store. She had picked up a bunch of fun little gifts for her store and the kids all had a lot of fun buying stuff with their eggs. A very fun tradition! We enjoyed a delicious dinner and a wonderful day with our family!
Then we came home and built an Easter house with Kaiya. Jessika's parents are always so thoughtful and spoil Kaiya at every holiday and they sent this adorable candy house for Kaiya! Thanks so much, you guys! We had a lot of fun putting it together and Kaiya got quite the sugar high!
She mainly just supervised and ate the candy while daddy and I did all the work! Smart girl! She did NOT like it one bit, however, when daddy gave her an icing mustache, and was even more unhappy when mommy gave daddy an icing goatee!
Guess she's not a fan of facial hair! It was such a fun day and nothing better than celebrating together with the people you love most!
And most importantly, not to be forgotten, how grateful we are for our Savior, Jesus Christ. At this time of year, we not only feel humbled by His power over death, but also that He walked His lonely and difficult road just days earlier and gave His life for us as well. Truly, it is because of Him that all the happiness that we enjoy together is eternal and possible.





8 Comments:
Cute pictures! Poor Kaiya! Who'd have thought frosting could set her off?
That last picture is priceless. I love your cute Easter traditions especially the egg hunt with money. My girls would go crazy over that.
Such cute pictures, and I'm dying over Kaiya's dress! So happy I get to see you today!
After looking at the horrifying snow today, I see your pictures and long for the nice weather that was just a few days ago. Beautiful and warm. Oh, Easter was nice!
Love the frosting mustache pictures! So cute and funny :)
loved all your Easter pics. How hilarious were those icing capers and how Kaiya reacted!! That Easter house looks really fun--like a gingerbread house? Loved all the pictures of Kaiya hunting eggs--she really got into it.
Amen. it was a fantastic day! lucky YOU got family pics. i guess it is a little harder when you have 5 people to try and get a pic of and you are running late for 9am church. YOU are always so good with the picture taking though.
Great pictures! You look beautiful! I'm so excited for Baby #2. Kaiya is getting so big. She needs to stop growing immediately. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home