RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Baby animals

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby animals

Wow, I don't remember the last time I posted so much in such a short time! I'm marathon posting, I think, in the fear that in a few weeks I will be too busy/exhausted with the new babe to do one single thing on this blog!
We had a GREAT day today. Remember how I mentioned that Kaiya is in LOVE with animals lately and is learning all their sounds, etc? Well, we found out that there was a Baby Animal show going on not too far from here, so we decided that would be perfect for Kaiya! And it definitely was! She was in HEAVEN! It was such a fun event -- lots and lots of animals to see and pet, very interactive, plus lots of open space to run around crazy! What more could a little girl ask for?!
(this could be my new favorite picture of daddy and Ya-ya!)
One of the funnest things about the day was the fact that almost every animal we encountered, Kaiya was sure to make their sound! It must have been very cool for her to actually see the REAL THINGS that she has only ever seen in books or on t.v. I'm not sure what her favorite animal was, because she was so excited about all of them, but she did have an obsession with the baby duck's beak. She kept grabbing it and I'm pretty sure the owners were getting a little bit nervous about it! Anyway, it was a very fun day for little Bear!

5 Comments:

Blogger Allan and Diane said...

What a darling post. We loved all the varied expressions on Kaiya's face and could literally see her excitement and wonder with those animals. That must have been a really rewarding day for all. Great pics with daddy!

1:32 AM  
Blogger britt said...

how fun. it looks as though Kaiya did have a fabulous time! if it hadn't been in Logan, I think we would have joined you :) I know YOU love to drive there everyday! haha

1:40 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

I loved the pictures. Kaiya looked like she was in heaven.

9:55 PM  
Blogger LeAnn said...

Where was that?! How fun, I would love to take my kids there! Can't wait to see you in some Pilates poses tonight! :)!! BTW, I love all of the pictures, you do a really good job!

4:18 PM  
Blogger NAT said...

How fun! Kaiya is adorable. I just want to scoop her up and cuddle. She's so darling.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones