RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Enough...seriously!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Enough...seriously!

Ok, so we got more snow this week. Not unusual at all, but after some really nice spring weather the week before, it was not welcomed! But Chris decided to make the most of it, and went out and built us a nice, big snowman! It was a good one! Kaiya and I decided to watch from the window because it was COLD, but we appreciated the work daddy put into this guy!
Kaiya was literally GLUED to the door screen, watching her daddy! Have I mentioned how much she adores him?! She is fascinated by everything he does! She was giggling, shouting at him, and would get these big, wide eyes, and say, "ohhhhh!" Pretty cute! Now, it's been a few days since the snowman. He started to melt, and eventually fell over in the yard. I was happy for that because that meant we had some warmer weather. But yesterday, not only did the snow return, it came with fury! We had so much wind, that I was pretty sure that our left-over snowman was going to be carried away to Russia or something. Along with EVERYTHING else outside! At one point there was also hail. And snow. And more wind. And it's the end of March!! Grrr!

So, we continue to wait. Wait for spring, wait for the warm weather to return. But when it does, we won't get too excited because in Utah, there's always a chance that the snow will follow, AGAIN! It's always about this time of year that I am saying, "ENOUGH ALREADY!!"

9 Comments:

Blogger Janessa Couch said...

That is a VERY impressive snow man you have there. Our snow men are always under a foot high because I get too cold and run inside. :)

You are in the last stretch of your pregnancy! When you get to your Dr's appts every week, that is when it always hits me that I will soon have a little one in the home. Very exciting.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

It's so true, I think every year at this time Ry has to remind me that March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion ... Hate it!

10:46 AM  
Blogger britt said...

Oh I cannot agree with you more. Enough already! It's funny at this point, my kids aren't even really begging to go play in it much anymore. They would much rather be riding bikes,skateboard and playing ball in the WARM sun! Just like their mom :)
It can't last forever right?!?!?!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Seriously...I mean SERIOUSLY, a single person made that snowman!?! That is one heck of a snowman, I have not seen one like that in, well, I can't even think of when I have seen one that big. Good job Chris! Dang, between that impressive show, and Kayia's cutness from heaven, how can you not love the snow? You can totally see how much she adores her daddy, SO cute!!!
Thanks for the complements on my studio, it has been an adventure in evolution for sure. :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

I heard you guys got hit hard up there now I see it! That's just crazy to be able to build such a big snowman in March! But it sure was a cute snowman!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I second that, enough already!

10:16 AM  
Blogger NAT said...

I'm so sick of the snow, too. I'm all about the change in seasons, but it's Spring time and April now, so lets get back to the warmer weather, shall we?

That is, however, one of the best Snowmen I've ever seen. Good job, Chris!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

O.K. that is some nice snowman--but what's with MY BEACH hat on his head?!?!!! Looks like Kaiya and pops had a ball. I can't believe you still have that kind of snow. Can't wait for next March to face that!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

Funny sidenote: I showed the picture of your family standing with Mr. Snowman to 3 Indian missionaries staying with us and they about freaked--NEVER seen a snowman before! Thanks for the experience.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones