Don't judge...
Yeah, this morning for breakfast, I had not one, not two, but three pieces of toast (don't judge, at least it was whole wheat, right?), a BIG bowl of cinnamon Life cereal, a current favorite of which I bought 6 boxes at the store a few days ago (don't judge, they were on sale -- but I still would have bought 6 boxes anyway), some peaches, a tall glass of Simply Orange, and I finished off Kaiya's Cheerios from her tray (don't judge, we wouldn't want them to go to waste now would we?). Oh yeah, and then I ate a handful of sour Skittles for dessert. What, you didn't know you could have dessert at breakfast? Well, you can, and it tastes just as good. And that was just breakfast, people! Let's just say I'm getting a little nervous for the weigh-in at my doctor's appointment on Thursday! I might just have to ask them if they are SURE it's just two that I'm eating for these days -- there's got to be about 6 little babies in there with the amount of food that I gladly eat lately! But, hey, don't judge, I've waited 6 long years for the perfect excuse to eat like this! Hehe! (Insert pig snorts here if you would like!)

Is it lunch-time yet?!





22 Comments:
eat up girl! You've got a little baby girl having a growth spurt I'm sure! And besides, you're still tiny!
I could always out eat Jayson when I am pregnant. It is the one time you can eat whatever, whenever and feel ok about it.
It is amazing how hungry I get when I am pregnant! I am starving every hour! I feel the same way that there has to be more than one in there to compensate for the amt of food I eat.
I am pregnant too after 3 years of trying. We hear the heart beat on Thursday and then I can announce it on my blog!
I found your blog just blog hopping. We have an adopted daughter too. Just wanted to say hi and congrats on your pregnancy.
Cami
You are so funny. Look at the bright side at least you have an appetite to eat so much food.
It's so funny how much you can pack in one little stomach when you have those hormones a ragin'. Don't worry, after you have little Taylor you could care less about how much you weigh (at least for a little while!).
This comment has been removed by the author.
No, worries! You look great and that baby needs all the grub it can get! Eat it up, girl!
Ha ha I love it! And I feel ya!
OK that post gave me a good laugh, and it is definitely true about the INCREASE in appetite! You deserve it though, so you eat whatever you want!!
Sounds like a wonderful breakfast and a great way to look at life.
When I was nursing that is when I would eat and eat.
I always hated the weigh-ins the last couple months of a pregnancy.
Now THAT's the part of pregnancy I miss!! Eat ALL you want, it's the perfect reason to, huh? You deserve it for the hard work your body is doing!
lol, i loved this post kar! eat up girl, you are so little!
I think you could EAT a pig and still look fabulous! You really are the cutest pregnant person ever. Don't you love our Tuesday night breaks? I came home to 3 sleeping children and a clean kitchen!! Nancy
You are so tiny! It doesn't matter because you are taking care of two very important people.
If anyone is judging you because of this they are flippin' CRAZY CRAZY and CRAZY! Seriously Karli, you look fantastic! Plus you ate so many healthy and tasty things for Taylor. Mmmm...peaches and cinnamon life? Why do you do this to me after midnight during a blizzard? :) I love you, and your tiny little hungry baby.
The sad thing is, is that your ARE pregnant, and I eat like that and I am NOT pregnant....HE HE!! I love watching your cute little belly grow!! You are darling!
All I can say is it take a lot of work and fuel to produce another human being, and right now you are the chief engineer. You go for it, girl!
Enjoy it! You will be amazed how little you will actually gain - I only gained 23 pounds (and that was with not being able to get around the last 6 weeks)! Plus, if you nurse, the weight comes off SO fast...but beware it does stop coming off after about 3 months! But enjoy eating now...remember when you couldn't eat anything?!
P.S. My doc said that being prego is as tough as climbing a mountain EVERY day! So, bring on the breakfast dessert!
I would be the last person to judge anyone for eating! :) Seriously, eat all you want! That's one perk of being pregnant!
I'm not sure what my excuse is, but I've been eating like this lately. When I get up in the middle of the night I'm famished and have to stop for a bite to eat. Unfortunately, I need to stop because I can tell my clothes are getting a little snug!
Tiffany
Post a Comment
<< Home