Some serious moves!
Oh this little girl! Just when I think it isn't possible to love Kaiya one ounce more, she just sends me over the top! How is it possible to think THIS has to be the best stage of all, when in reality each phase she goes through seems to be the best! She is just the funniest, sweetest little person these days! From her contagious giggle, to her curious meeting of strangers, especially at church (she is actually getting much more outgoing lately), to her kissing EVERYTHING she comes into contact with (seriously, she kisses pictures in books, stuffed animals, pretty much anything that has a face, which includes us, so I should be really grateful for this!) Ohhh, I can't get enough of her! One of my favorite things lately is how much she LOVES music! She can be doing anything else and the minute she hears music come on, she either starts waving her arm from side to side like she's leading a choir or completely gets down! And she can seriously get down! The other night, we were flipping through channels and some awards show was on. Carrie Underwood happened to be performing and the second Kaiya heard her singing, she threw down her book, got right up, and these are the moves she showed us! I'm so glad the camera was close by so we could catch this! (The batteries were almost dead, so unfortunately it's a bit blurry, but still some great dancing!)





11 Comments:
so cute! Hope we can see those moves in person soon!!
Very cute! I love modern technology that you can just easily grab a camera, take video and then post it for her to view when she is older. She will love this. I wish that I had videos of my girls when they were that age, SO FUN! I guess I need to take a TON of pics and videos now to make up for it. :)
How does she get those little arms to move so fast?! She is an absolute doll! I LOVE having girls!
She is adorable. Love those leg warmers!
I love this stage too!!! She is really good with those arms. Calli really loves to dance too but hers is more bouncing and twirling. I love it. She is so cute I think they would have a ball together.
I love that she kept losing her balance because she was dancing so hard! And is she wearing leg-warmers?? I have seen those around, but mostly for little girls like her. I wish those were around when ame was a baby! Too cute!
That is so cute! There is nothing quite as entertaining as watching a baby dance. I used to tell Ava to shake her booty and she would do the funniest moves ever! I miss that. It's a good thing we can catch things like that on video :)
Well I think Kaiya has been watching Chris WAY TO MUCH. Those moves seem somewhat familiar--tht's what he used to do during lunch break building the house in Tahoe!! ( minus the leg warmers of course.)
Kaiya is so cute !!! we miss all of you hope thing's are going good call us some time.love melanie and paul Gms@Gps
What a doll!
That is great! I love watching little kids dance. It is inspiring how uninhibited they are!
Post a Comment
<< Home