Lovin' daddy and a little exposure!
I have to say that Kaiya is one lucky little girl for the daddy she's got. I know he feels more lucky, but seriously, this girl is going to have so much fun growing up with Chris around! She literally lights up like a 800 watt bulb when he walks in the door from work and still to this day, nobody can make her laugh like he can! I try, but it's just not the same! He is one pretty cool daddy! She is always wanting to copy him when he does funny things and I think that's where she gets so much of her silliness and cute personality! A few nights ago, she wanted to wear his beenie around all night. She was so proud!
(This is Kaiya's "funny face" -- all we have to do is say the words and she immediately makes this face.)
I have to add these little gems too. Kaiya is sooo into showing her belly these days! Which is cute and funny...except maybe when she walks up to random people at church and lifts up her shirt. I don't think they quite get it!
And you couldn't be a baby without showing some cute tushy every once in awhile!





10 Comments:
love the saggy bum pic! SO lady like :)
I saw Ashley today. Made me want to have another lunch get together. Let me know when you're in Ptown.
Such a cutie-pie! Love the tushy pic... seriously so cute on babies!!
All of my girls are Daddies Little Girl in their own way. Lindsay likes to help him do projects, Ashley likes to just sit down and talk with him and Hailey loves to cuddle and play around with him. I love that they are so close to their father, actually I think Lindsay would tell him more than he would tell me. Nothing like a Daddy Daughter Bond and I am so glad that your daughter has such a great father to bond with!
I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is a beauty.
I'm so glad that Kaiya loves her Daddy as much as she does. It's so important for girls to have that relationship with their Dads, I think. Don't want her growing up with "Daddy issues." :) You have a beautiful family and I hope you're doing well.
I love baby tushy! It is so cute and I don't think time improves it much. At least time didn't improve mine!
Wow, Chris is so creative! Don't you love the things that men come up with? You guys are such good parents!
As we have mentioned before, Kaiya has personality "dripping" from every pore--from belly to bum!! We can see the love in the eyes of father and daughter and it is so heartwarming!!
She is so adorable!
I loved the last picture of Chris and Kaiya. You can see it in her expression how much she loves him. So cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home