A few of my favorite things...baby edition
With the help of some good advice, here are some recent finds that I am very much digging! And any other suggestions of fun/essential things you love for your babies, be sure to share! I love good advice and finds!
My friend, Ash, turned me onto these FABULOUS blankets from Aden and Anais. They are made of the softest, yet most breathable fabric ever! They will be PERFECT for having a summer baby because they are so lightweight but still so soft for baby! I seriously LOVE these!
And how about this little find over at Etsy? I was looking for a cute little onesie to bring the babe home in and found this store. Can you even get over how cute all this poppy stuff is?! I love it! I got this little number, only it is in bright yellow, and it is going to be even cuter when it's covering my Miss Tay!
Who knew matching could be so fun?! I hadn't really thought about buying any matching stuff for my little girls, but then one day a few months ago, Chris came home from work and said he had done a little shopping -- completely unusual because he DOES NOT shop! And what was even more fun was that he had shopped for the girls and came home with the most adorable matching green dresses!! How cute is that?! I certainly won't be one of those people who matches their girls every day or anything, but it is pretty cute to buy a few little matching things to put them both in! My friend, Ash, gave the girls these cute coordinated outfits as well, that I am in love with! Another perk to having these little girls be close in age -- matching outfits!
Have you ever noticed how UNCUTE bibs can be? I mean, I guess they just serve their purpose, but they are usually pretty cheesy and boring! That is, unless you have one of these adorable ones!! My friend, Danielle, has started making bibs (I think she needs to turn this into a business) and gave us one for Taylor. She had sooo many cute ones to choose from and I am so loving these! Very stylish and much cuter than anything I've got! Thanks for sharing your talent, Danielle! I LOVE this!
And I thought I would ease my anxiety over nusring a bit, by splurging on myself! I found this really cute website for nursing covers and ordered one in this fabric:
I love it because it is made by a local girl, who was sooo great to work with, and has a lot of cute little features (pockets, etc.) to make nursing a bit more comfy! I guess I'll be trying it out soon!
So, there's some of my fun finds this time around for baby #2! We are getting so excited and ready! Last night, we got the bassinet set up, car seat washed and ready to go, bouncy chair and toys out from storage and have started washing all the clothes and putting them in the closet! Diapers have been bought, bath ready, and baby lotion in stock! (I'm not in nesting mode or anything, right?!) Now we just need Taylor to use it all! Can't wait!





12 Comments:
You DID find some darling things. Now we can have little "Poppys" everywhere. Doesn't all this make you tooooooo excited. I can't wait to see our little red head Taylor wearing her new duds!! And what darling matching clothes.
Those things are way too cute! We too are getting anxious to see little Taylor! We miss you guys! Those matching outfits are so cute..makes one think...Just kidding!
I think it would be so fun to match little girls. I love those blankets for sure. So cute!
can't wait to see Taylor in those sweet little things... Hope we get to see you guys soon! Love ya!
Another great "must-have" is an electronic breast pump. It will really help with your milk supply and provide you with ability to leave when you need to after Miss Taylor has gotten bigger. My little guy wouldn't breastfeed so it worked for us for over 13 months. Medela has some great ones and most of the time your insurance will cover it.
looks like you found some great fun things, that will be perfect additions for when little Taylor arrives! And you sound completely ready, with supplies, toys and all!! Can't wait :)
cute stuff- I will have to shop a little too. IF it is a boy or girl because my boys stuff will be so used and the girl stuff was used by Ava a little too so I am up for shopping HA.
I have been going through the same thing! Washing all the clothes, getting the bassinet ready, touching up paint on a great crib/changing table I got at a garage sale, "just in case" it's a girl. Seriously...I have issues. I have to say, picking up a few of these girl clothes has been so fun, even if I have all boys, the suspense is exciting! Can't wait to hear how things progress! Nothing moving on my mind. Still scheduled for the 13th.
Wow, love your cute stuff. I match my girls dresses for Easter every year and if they choose to dress the same, I will let them, but that is not very common since they are older. Another thing I like to do is buy clothes that are matching, but a different color. You will have so much fun with two girls!
i am so excited for you guys! another little girl in the house. I love having my 2 girls. It is fun to dress them up and wear the same outfits. You have some cute things on your blog. I love the name Taylor, so cute! They grow up fast so enjoy every moment. I wish I could stop time for a moment but there is never a dull moment at our house. :)
15 days to go!!!!???? Ohhhhhh YAYYYYY!!! Here's to having your world turned HAPPILY upside down!
Sounds like you're ready to go! Those clothes/blankets are darling. Chloe has the same green dress! Well, she actually just grew out of it, but I couldn't pass it up when I saw it the first time around. I'm getting so excited for you.
Oh, and I used to get on my Mom for dressing my sister and I alike when we were little. Well, I've started doing it, too, with my girls. So much fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home