RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: A few weeks ago

Friday, May 08, 2009

A few weeks ago

I forgot to post these from a few weeks ago. Although the weather here in Utah can be a little nuts, espeically in the spring, I really think we live in such a beautiful state! I mean, where else can you enjoy flip flop weather in the sun, while surrounded by snow on the ground?! It was such a beautiful day a few weeks ago, so we went on a gorgeous drive through the canyon and then stopped at a couple of different places to let Kaiya get out and run around. It was a fun day with the family and so nice to be able to enjoy spring! (try to ignore the glow coming from the albino's in the following pictures! the result of a long winter indoors, hehe!)
I've spent much of the last few days outside -- a trip to the park with a friend and her kids (where Kaiya conveniently fell down smack dab on her bum in her friends' PB&J sandwich -- yummy! And by the way, after that accident, she had the hardest time sliding down the slide because of the jelly on her backside! Too funny!), blowing bubbles and sidewalk chalk with Kaiya,

and lots of weeding in the yard with the slight hope that it might send me into labor! Hehe! No such luck, but it DID give me a real pleasant back ache! But I just can't get enough of the gorgeous weather and everything in bloom! We even got the real itch for summer and went and bought Kaiya a pool that she can play in all summer, since I don't think I will be doing a whole lot of venturing to the public pools this summer! Here's to hoping that spring is here to stay!!

3 Comments:

Blogger britt said...

it has been great to FINALLY have some regular spring weather. I just got back from the park, with some friends, and it felt nice to just be outdoors. We don't go out enough, and I think that is mostly nauseous moms fault.
Your so good to capture so many fun pics with Kaiya. Very Cute!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I have heard that if you mow the lawn, it puts some women into labor, or driving over speed bumps. :) I drank castor oil and do not recommend it at all. It worked, but the taste was worse then anything I have tasted before.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

O.K., get those scouts to do the weeding--I don't want to be the blame for "birthing in the backyard". Great pictures

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones