Yep, I'm still prego...
Another update at 39 weeks. Truthfully, Taylor has pulled off the ultimate trick! I thought for SURE I would be holding that sweet girl in my arms by now, but nope, NADA! A few weeks ago, I was having contractions, was dialating, the whole bit. And then Taylor decided it was too warm and cozy in there and wants to stay a bit longer! I had another appt. yesterday and I knew exactly what he was going to say. NOTHING had changed. We're not any further along than we were two weeks ago. I knew it because I haven't felt much of anything this past week, other than her regular moving around. But no contractions and surprisingly I am the most comfortable I have been in a couple of months! I feel FANTASTIC! So, I'm not surprised that nothing is happening! BUT, we did set up an induction time for next week, so unless she decides it's time to come this week, we know for sure she will be here by next Tuesday sometime! We go to the hospital at 7:30 a.m. to start the process, so from there I guess we will just see how long it takes! I was telling the nurse yesterday, I don't know if it is harder to know or to not know when she's coming. Now that we have that magical date, just ONE week away, I get the biggest nervous, excited butterflies in my stomach every time I think about it! I can't WAIT to meet this little sweetheart, to see what she looks like, to see what Kaiya thinks about her little sis, and to finally be able to see my feet again! Haa! So, a week it is...unless she comes sooner on her own!
I think we are finally at the countdown!!
(I think this will be my LAST prego picture! I know, they are not so pleasant to look at, but I'm trying to be good at tracking this pregnancy, just in case this doesn't happen again! Really, truly, can my face get any more puffy? Seriously?!)





20 Comments:
You look adorable! She will be here in no time. I'm excited for you guys, good luck and I can't wait to hear the news.
You look amazing! Seriously! We are so excited for you guys! It will be here in no time. Waiting is so hard, I know!
I think you look fantastic, you are defintely all baby! I am so excited for you. I have often thought the same thing...is it better to know the date that the baby will be due or just be surprised?!? This is such an exciting time for you! Congratulations!
hot babe!
You look gorgeous! If you think your face looks puffy, take a look at my prego pictures. Or maybe the pictures of me during our mission companionship. Yikes.
I just had to take a peek at your blog to see what was going on with Taylor. I'm getting so excited.
You look cute! So exciting. Can't wait to see your cutie!
Get as much sleep as you can and just enjoy every little kick. :) Like everyone else said, you look adorable!
We can't wait to have our new little cousin enter this world! I am so excited for you! We love you!
You are in remarkably good spirits at 39 weeks. Way to go!! And Karli, I honestly do not see the chubby face....I just see a really really cute girl! I love this pic!!!!
Don't induce... You will always wonder when your sweet baby girl would have been ready to come on her own?? I just think they come when they are finished growing, they come when they are ready and when our heavenly father wants them to come!! Don't choose her birthday, let her choose! And you look really good!
Well I have to agree you face is a bit "puffy" but you will be amazed how literally hours after delivery it will return to normal (but not necessarily your tummy!)Oops. So darn excited for this and tell Chris to start practicing with the videos.
we are so excited for you guys!!!! i wish i was there to help and hold sweet little taylor next week.
You look AMAZING - seriously I cannot see any puffiness! But good news: all puffiness disappears within 36 hours after delivery! Good luck with the induction - it is HARD work - mine only last 7 total hours, but it was painful - pitocin is NO fun! Keep us posted!
I think that you look amazing! I wish you all the best with your labor, delivery and recovery. I see that someone suggested not to induce. I wouldn't go against anything your doctor tells you. Everyone has a different opinion, but only your doctor knows what is best for you AND your baby. I was induced almost a year ago b/c my water broke, and I wasn't having any contractions. I was told by the nurses that when Pitocin in introduced that the pain is a little more intense b/c it isn't natural, so be prepared. Once again, I wish you the best.
Karli....Michael,Mark and Matt were overdue and induced and remember how perfect they were as babies...It's kinda fun to have a party the night before...we always got together with friends and played aggravation...I don't know why...it's just a funny memory. You'll do fine...don't worry. We love you.
My first was one week early:) my second one week late:( I think they come when they are ready... But hey, that's my opinion! It was hard to wait that one week over... It felt like another 10 months! And btw, you are cute!
You look wonderful! So excited for you, I was induced with all 3 of my kids and it was great each and every time! Good Luck, can't wait to hear when she's here!
Karli, you are an adorable pregnant woman! I am so excited for you. Best of luck in your delivery. You will be in my prayers. Can't wait to see this little girl. And just for the record - you listen to your Dr. If they say you need to be induced, then you do it and don't worry. It's best to put your confidence in the expert that has guided this whole journey for you. :o) Sending love your way! and I don't think you look puffy - I think you look absolutely radiant and beautiful!
You look fabulous! I keep checking in hopes she made her debut! (It only means I'm that much closer) :)
Good luck!
Just thought I'd peek in, again, to see if Taylor was here yet. I'm so excited!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home