Just Couldn't Resist!
So, even though nothing is even close to being finalized with us adopting this baby, I had baby girl on my mind all night and just COULD NOT resist some of the cute little pinkness that was all around me. So here are a few of the cute little items I snatched up -- and for prices that were completely unbelievable! Awww!
Oh the pink!
Can you imagine something so small and precious sitting in these clothes?! Look at those pants!
One of my favorites -- cute little cutie pie!
Looks like I have some good reading ahead!
And on a side note, I woke up this morning and I swear I felt like I had morning sickness! Haaa! I was sooo nervous with anticipation and excitement for next Friday, that I thought I was going to be sick! It was the very first thing that was on my mind when I woke up this morning, and I have a feeling the next 6 days are going to be torturous!





9 Comments:
This news is so exciting I think Katie Couric should annouce it on the world evening news! Since you might have symptoms of morning sickness for the next few months from sheer delight and anticipation I suggest Kris be sent out on a regular basis for any food cravings you might have anytime of the day or night also.
You two deserve the best because you are the best. You will be such good parents. OMG this is really happening! Congrats x's 1000
Dream Pink!
Love, Pam B.
Wooo hoooo! I am so excited, but not surprised at how quick it happened because I would pick you in heartbeat! :-) I will send "speedy" thoughts your way so the days till Friday pass quickly! And cute cute baby stuff. I'm partial to *pink* though.
What cute stuff!!! Have fun shopping!!!
Tiffany
PS - I just ordered a book I really like. It's called The Baby Book by Dr. Sears.
karli, those things you got are adorable. once again i cannot express to you how excited we are. we love you!
Karli, what cute and precious little things for your lucky baby! Now sit back, relax, and just enjoy the journey.
Congratulations Karli! We will keep you in our prayers! This is so exciting! Jill
well Chris is going to have to put a freeze on the bank account--but what darling things you collected. I think maybe Chris will need to strap on the toolbelt and add another room to hold all your "finds". It is hard for me to "think pink" these days but I will force myself.
Hey I went to that sale too! Were you there on Friday night? I thought that I saw you but wasn't sure it was you and didn't want to make a fool of myself. I got alot of cute stuff too. I' will probibly go to the one up in Layton this weekend. Also I'm still waiting for some tips on making my profile a little bit cuter without stealing your ideas.
oh gosh - such cuteness. although i love my little man with all of my being, i do wish i could shop for a girl sometimes. congratulations on the prospective, potential amazing news. my prayers are with you!
Post a Comment
<< Home