RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Welcome Baby Hanamaikai!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Welcome Baby Hanamaikai!

Should she really look so comfortable?! Britt had a great labor and delivery!
A whole new world for this little guy!
Sharing the first few moments together.
All bundled up.
One happy and proud auntie! I could snuggle all day with this cute boy!

Well, I don't want to steal Brittany's thunder, but I don't imagine she will be blogging too soon, so I thought I would fill everyone in! Britt and Quinn had their sweet little baby boy (yet to be named, sorry) yesterday, March 26th at about 4:30 p.m. He is 7 lbs 14 ounces and I believe 19 inches long (but I could be a little off on that). He made a pretty smooth entry into the world and mom and baby are both doing really well. Baby Hanamaikai is ADORABLE -- he looks exactly like his sister Ame did when she was born! We are so happy and excited for Britt and Quinn and their family and really glad to be an aunt and uncle again! Welcome Baby Hanamaikai!! We already love you so much!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! I bet Britt is so glad to be done with that and have him here! I just wonder how long it will take them to name him!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

He looks so cute! There's nothing more precious than a brand new baby! We've got Prison Break and 24 all ready for you.. come over whenever you want!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

what a precious event this was and we are so realllllllllly glad you could be there Karli. Next stop at "babyland" will be at the Grovers!! Yipeeeeeee

6:22 AM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

thanks for the update! glad things went well. can't wait for the name! :-)

jme

10:45 AM  
Blogger Mugs said...

Congrats on the new nephew! Sass, that last picture of you in black and white is a classic!! Just beautiful!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Congrats to Brittany and Quinn! and to you guys for being aunt/uncle!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones