LOVE this stuff!

I have to share this JEWELRY that I LOVE! It is made by a local girl here who I think is really talented. She comes to our school every so often to set up a booth and is just such a sweet girl, trying to get her business going. I think her jewelry is so neat and have bought a few pieces. Just wanted to share something that I think is a great find for those of you who like unique jewelry! When she comes here, she usually offers a deal such as buy 2, get 1 half off, so if you're interested in purchasing anything, it might be worth it to ask her if she can offer any kind of deal like that. YAY for Tribal Jewelry!





1 Comments:
Thanks for sharing! I just might have to make a purchase! I love this kind of stuff...
Post a Comment
<< Home