RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Wonderful Weekend!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Wonderful Weekend!

The weather has been to die for the past few days! I guess you have to go through some cold winter months to really appreciate the warm weather! I have wanted nothing than to just be outside as much as possible this weekend! It has been BEAUTIFUL! We have taken more walks in the last few days than we have in a long time, and it has been so great! Chase has loved it too! He has especially enjoyed our trips to the park where he has ample room to go absolutely nuts! Chris tried to get him to go down the slide today, but he was having none of that! Oh well!

We also got to go spend some time at the driving range on Saturday with Wes, Annie, John, Beth, and their kids. It was so fun to be out with everyone! I did go a little picture crazy, but I just think our niece and nephew are too cute to not snap lots of pictures of!

Chris and Katie happened to be wearing matching shirts -- Katie called them "pirate" shirts!

Annie and Beth

Cute Katie

Love to see Colby smile!


Superstar!

Three competetive brothers!

Colby, Chris, and Katie -- say cheese!

One of the balls I actually hit!

We went out Friday night with Ry, Ash, and Ryley and had a great time, as always with them. Poor Ryley got sick right after we got home, so she's had a rough weekend. We're glad that she is feeling better! Today we went over and had dinner with some wonderful friends that we had not seen in several months! It was great reconnecting with them! And the best part of the weekend, is that we have one extra day of it! We get to enjoy some more relaxation tomorrow, and will be going out house shopping with my parents! I know the weather isn't going to last, but I sure have been grateful for it the last few days! I'm gonna soak up as much of this sun as I can get!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chelley said...

Man I miss the mountains of Utah.. Was great to see them in the pics for this post.... I love the way you take your photos... Always so much life in them!

I lived in Provo for a year in 94 with my mum! And SOOOOO loved it there!!

I am getting so excited reading your posts about your adoption updates!!! **Fingers crossed**

oh and what music are you playing on your blog its REALLY CooL!

oh and do you mind if I link your blog to mine?

3:09 AM  
Blogger Beth & John said...

We had a lot of fun with you guys. Both Kaitlyn and Colby love to spend time with you too, and Chase is really one of their favorites-well, Colby's for sure.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog. My bestfriend Amy Dover (Anderton) has told me about you. How small this "blog world" is! I'm glad you too love Kalai. His concert was so great. I'll have to let you know when he's back in town.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones