RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: First Blogger Anniversary!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First Blogger Anniversary!

Well, I'm turning one today! Yep, one year as a blogger! I have to just say how much I have LOVED blogging, as it has helped me to take notice of the little things that happen in my daily life that I may have not otherwise written down. It is so fun to look back on things that have happened in the past year, and I am so glad that I have been able to use blogging as an outlet for sharing experiences, feelings, and thoughts. It has also been so great to have had so many friends and family members jump on the bandwagon, because I feel like I have gotten to know so many of you so much better just from simply reading about the things that are happening in your lives and feeling inspired by the words that you share! I hope we all continue to blog away and I so look forward to everything that this coming year has in store for all of us! And thanks so much to all of you faithful commentors and readers -- your words have been so encouraging and supportive and kind and have helped me so much this year! Blog away, my friends, blog away!

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth & John said...

One year...WOW! I think you are so cute with your blogger celebration! You're really good at this, and you're really good at reminding me how important it is to keep in touch with those we love.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Thanks for introducing me to this... It's really cool. And thanks for not letting me quit it when I can't figure stuff out :) I'm glad Ryley and Chase are becoming friends too!! Can you believe 24 last night... AAAUUGGGHH!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger The Valentine Fam said...

Thanks to you, I will also be reaching my one year mark in a couple of days. I'm so glad that you showed me this. It has been so nice to keep my own little (public) journal. I love looking back and seeing what has happenend. It also makes me realize how fast time flies. I look at some of the posts and it feels like I just posted them, but it's been 9 months! We need to get together for lunch sometime.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

happy anniversary! thank you for showing me so many things about blogging. you are so good at your site!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

Cheers! Very cute post Kar. Creative as always!!!

Jamie

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones