All Good Things Must Come to an End!
Chris and Dad enjoying a laugh at the Lake. (I think they were actually laughing at me and how my camera seems to be glued to my hands at all times! Can you tell I love taking pictures?!) We LOVE this place!
Ok, so I realize this is a tad bit cheesy, but I LOVE this window in my parents' house. It is right over the bed that we slept in this time. It is somewhat narrow, so when you look out of it, all you can see is the beautiful tree tops that surround my parents house. It makes you feel this sense of security and also provides a perfect opportunity to take in a small taste of the beauty of this area. Every morning, I just loved to wake up and look out over the tree tops!
And at sunset!

Well, we are finally back here in Utah after a wonderful visit to Tahoe! I realized I had only included things from the first half of our vacation, so I'll add a few more pictures of the rest of the week! We had a great time, including snowboarding, playing at the Kids' Zone with the boys, having a nice dinner with my cousins, Kendall and Kory (and his wife Mandy and their boy Davis), going to a great Mexican restaurant (yes, we actually found a Mexican restaurant that my dad likes!) for an "adult's" night out, going to Northstar Ski Resort, spending time down on the shore of Lake Tahoe, and of course getting a famous burger at our favorite place, the Char-pit. It was such a fun-filled, relaxing and enjoyable holiday for us and we are so thankful that we were able to spend time with our family! Thanks to my parents for being great hosts, as always, and Aaron and Deb, we already miss your family so much and can't wait for the next time we get to see you guys. Tell the boys we love them! Now it's back to the grind, but at least we've had a moment to say "ahhhh" before getting back into the routine and a NEW YEAR! We hope you all had wonderful holiday's too!





4 Comments:
Why does time go buy so quickly when you wish it would slow down. I literally feel like I blinked and last week was over! Sounds like you had a great week:)
Tahoo looks beautiful! Tell Chris Congratulations for GRADUATING!!! Good luck with your adoption process. I hope it goes quickly for you.
how could we miss out on char pit? darn!
Sounds like you guys had a great holiday! When do you want to go to lunch??!!
Post a Comment
<< Home