It's Sara!







This weekend, one of my best friends Sara, who I have known for over 20 years, came to Utah!! I haven't seen Sara for about two years (she's been living in Ohio where she was attending medical school) so it was AWESOME to see her! She came to Utah for an interview for a residency program with Primary Children's Hospital, so we got to hang out for a few days! Poor Sara was on crutches the whole time, since she just had knee surgery, but we still had a great time together! We went and drove around up in the canyons by the ski resorts, went to Park City and to see the lights (again) at Temple Square. We even got to push Sara in a wheelchair and had handicapped parking wherever we went :) The best part of her visit here, though, was just being able to catch up with her and sit and talk! I love Sara to death and already miss her! Sara, I hope you move a little bit closer this year (hint, hint) so we can see you and Tim more often! Thanks for coming and I'll talk to you real soon!
PS When we went to Temple Square this time, there was a piper playing Christmas songs on his bagpipe! Talk about PERFECT!! I could have stayed there all night listening to him! Thanks to Chris for catching a picture of him!





1 Comments:
That is so cool- I can't believe she is a doctor!
Post a Comment
<< Home