Happy Turkey Day (Early)!

Well, we are off to sunny California in a little while and I'm getting soooo excited! I can't wait for the warm weather (although it has been really unusually nice in Utah lately too) and the sunshine and especially the time with Aaron and Deb and our cute nephews! Surfing, camping, eating, beach lounging -- who could ask for anything more?! Can't wait!
We wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving as well and to let all of our family and friends know how THANKFUL we are for all of you. You each touch our lives in different and important ways and we are blessed to know and love so many wonderful people! We have much to be thankful for in our lives and have found that even in the tough times, we can truly see how much we have when we count our many blessings! Happy Thanksgiving!





2 Comments:
You guys have fun and DRIVE SAFE!
I sure am grateful for you in my life kar. Even though we don't see eachother nearly enough, I am extremely grateful for the times we do have together.
Love ya
Hope you have lots of fun, can't wait to hear about it when you get home! We've missed hanging out this past week. We'll have to go to Temple square together to kick off Christmas when you guys get back.
p.s. Did you guys mow our lawn?? :)
(If so, thanks so much!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home