The Sweetness
Well, it has been miserably COLD here in Utah for the last couple of weeks. I don't think we've gotten much over about 20 degrees in the day, and nights are just freezing. Last night, we had been out doing some things and came home and I couldn't get warm. So, I decided to take a nice hot bath. Well, for some reason, after the bath was only about 1/4 filled up, there was no more hot water. So, my bath plans were spoiled and I was not a happy camper. I plopped down on the couch, still cold and very disappointed. About 20 minutes later, I see Chris carrying pots of water up the stairs. I looked in the kitchen and every burner on the stove had a pot on it! My sweet boy warmed all these pots of water and dumped them in the tub so that I could have my bath! Oh the sweetness! I ended up getting to have my bath, and it was a PERFECT one at that! I am so appreciative of Chris' constant efforts to serve me and to do such nice things for me. He is THE SWEETNESS!!


I have to include these pictures of my other sweet boy. I have been loving Chaser even a little bit more this week! He is just so cute! He ALWAYS has to have one of his toys in his mouth and thankfully it's not our furniture or other important things. He likes to chew, but has done surprisingly well never touching anything valuable in our house! What a relief! But lately, one thing in his mouth is just not enough. He will work with such determination for as long as it takes to get as many things in his mouth as he can. Last night he worked hard to get this bone AND his ball in his mouth at the same time. And he wouldn't let either of them go! It was really funny. I love my sweet boys!
I have to include these pictures of my other sweet boy. I have been loving Chaser even a little bit more this week! He is just so cute! He ALWAYS has to have one of his toys in his mouth and thankfully it's not our furniture or other important things. He likes to chew, but has done surprisingly well never touching anything valuable in our house! What a relief! But lately, one thing in his mouth is just not enough. He will work with such determination for as long as it takes to get as many things in his mouth as he can. Last night he worked hard to get this bone AND his ball in his mouth at the same time. And he wouldn't let either of them go! It was really funny. I love my sweet boys!





4 Comments:
Not to look over the focal point of your blog, but I like your entertainment center. Is it really big? I can't tell it's size from the picture. There are so many things I want WITH our new home. Unfortunately, we can't have too many of those wants.
Looks good
How SWEET your boys are!
Whenever I read your blog I can't help think about the lucky kiddo you guys are going to adopt.
Your boys ARE the sweetness.
hey Kar-Dad said "what a spoiled girl" about the hot bath....but that's O.K. Soon Chris will be hauling the hot water for some sweet baby--and i don't mean Chase!!
That bath story is about the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time. I love watching you guys together becuase you still look like you are newlyweds... I think it's the sweetest thing! Don't ya just love LOVE! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home