RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Family and Ferns

Friday, January 19, 2007

Family and Ferns





This little treasure -->
was brought to me at work today by two even bigger treasures! Beth and Katie surprised me with a visit today and it was just sooooo nice to see them both! Beth, I miss having you live so close and I'm really glad we could spend some time talking today! I really enjoyed it! And oh how I love Miss Katie! I am digging my new fern and I love my family!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth & John said...

It was nice seeing you too...it had been way too long since the last time we visited. Katie also loves to see you and always has fun with you. Thank you for being a friend that I know I can always feel comfortable with.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones