Time Together
We had a really nice weekend, just spending time together! We were able to meet up with some friends that we haven't seen in awhile, Matt and Danielle, which was really great. We have totally missed them! We also went over to Ryan and Ashley's for some Pazookie (oh my, the most heavenly dessert on the planet) and enjoyed hanging out with them, as we always do. The rest of the weekend was spent mostly inside, staying warm, and just enjoying each other and relaxing! I love weekends like this when I get to have all this time with my boys! Here are some snaps I took around the house!
Two of my faves from the weekend -- I love taking pics when I can catch candid moments. That's what it's about for me -- catching the moments!
Two of my faves from the weekend -- I love taking pics when I can catch candid moments. That's what it's about for me -- catching the moments!
Oh I could just eat him up!
This is one of our new favorite things. We will roll Chase's ball underneath the entertainment center and then say, "Go get it!". Chase will try so hard to get the ball (which he never can), but his behind ALWAYS stays in the air. Two of the cutest tushi's I've ever seen!
This was really funny. Chase is never really interested in the t.v., but we were watching the Animal Planet and something came on about cheetah's. Chase immediately perked up, ears cocked, body tense, drooling, and watched intently for about 10 minutes. No matter what we did, we could not distract him! I was worried he might start trying to chase the cheetah!





6 Comments:
Karli,
I love that you are so involved with this blog. You do such a wonderful job keeping track of what our family is doing as you record moments in time that would most likely be lost had you not taken notice of your surroundings and captured it in a photo. Thank you for all you do honey...I love you so much!
Chris
Now those pictures under the entertainment center are funny! I love to watch animals get excited.
oh my gosh, those are so funny! Chase is so cute... Glad you guys had a fun weekend. We've got lost of cookie dough left for more pizzookie, whenever you're having a craving... come one over!
Kar, those are the best pics!!!! You are so good!! Too hilarious! And I'd love to know what pizzookie is?
cute pictures kar.
how did today go with meeting your case worker? i am sure she fell in love with you:)
we need that pizzookie recipe!
Kar - I have just reviewed several of your recent posts. Your blog is so great! I am so touched by your thoughts and feelings. You and Chris are a really great couple. Your dog is adorable. You are a fantastic photographer! I am so anxious to hear about your adoption process. You brought tears to my eyes as you discussed filling out your papers and meeting your case worker. Love and prayers to you.
Post a Comment
<< Home