Good food, good friends, good fun!
We had a really great weekend! We got to spend a few days with my parents while they were here looking for houses (and yes, they did find one and will be moving here in just a few short weeks)! My mom made a WONDERFUL dinner on Friday and we enjoyed some movies. Saturday night we went to the BYU volleyball game -- another win against Hawaii! Ash and Ry eventually made it there, after a few hiccups (don't we all just love car trouble?), and we had our weekly Cafe Rio run, which we ALWAYS enjoy! On Sunday we made dinner with Ash and Ry and I must say, it was one of those dinners that you just feel was a complete success! It was soooo YUM! We had spadinis (an Italian favorite from my great uncle Tony), salad, twice baked potatoes and the most scrumptious bread that Ashley made! It was a recipe from Leah (thanks so much), and tastes EXACTLY like the bread at Macaroni Grill! Mmmm! I think I gained 20 lbs, but every ounce of it was worth it! Here are a couple pics from yesterday. I realized that because we hang out so much Ash and Ry, we hardly ever think to take pics! We are sooo thankful to have them right next door and that we have become such great friends! We love you guys! Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!
Chris and Ryley relaxin!
Cute little princess!
Sitting down to the BEST dinner!
My little buddy!
Ryley cracked us up all night, especially as she got loopy right before bed! Too cute and too funny!





4 Comments:
I LOVE Cafe Rio. I wish a pork tostada would fall into my lap right now!
Tiffany
Once again, I must confess that was Amy's bread recipe. She's real mad I didn't mention that. Postpartum women are scary. Anyways, I'd love your italian delight recipe and I'll let your uncle know that I know to give him credit. Did you find any good baby finds at the sale?
Postpartum??.... Pregnant women are the scary ones. There were about 50 of them at downeast yesterday deciding on their names they want by what they found with monograms. Isn't that why you decided on the name Jezebel?
You are becoming quite the cook Kar. So glad you and the neighbors are such good friends--and to live next door! Thanks for the fun time we had also--you're such good hosts! Will be hanging out again sooooonnnn!
Post a Comment
<< Home