I Love...
This weekend was full of things that I LOVE. Here are a few!
I LOVE going to the park and going on walks with Chris and Chase. Sunday we went to one of our fave's and just had such a nice time talking and playing with Chase. The weather was perfect and it was so nice to be outside together!

(Chase LOVES water and jumped right into this pond at the park. Had we not had him on his leash, he would have had a GREAT time chasing those ducks! He appears to be in hunting mode -- so stealthy!)
(One of my new favorite pictures of Chase -- he goes nuts when he shakes himself off and beware if you are sitting anywhere close by! Sorry, honey!)

I LOVE playing tennis with Chris! We always have so much fun and have definitely found one of those sports that we can play together for a long time! Pretty much anything that I get to do outside and with my husband is something that I love! We had a great time playing on Saturday in such gorgeous weather!

I LOVE playing tennis with Chris! We always have so much fun and have definitely found one of those sports that we can play together for a long time! Pretty much anything that I get to do outside and with my husband is something that I love! We had a great time playing on Saturday in such gorgeous weather!
I LOVE planning and getting ready for our baby! I have been out shopping and found some GREAT deals on things that I can't wait to use! And last week while my parents were here, my dad and Chris started the baby room (a work in progress, but I will continue to post updates)! I love daydreaming about the day when our little baby will fill all of these things we are doing in preparation for him or her!
I LOVE flowers, especially this time of year as spring is approaching. Unfortunately I didn't do a whole lot of planting in my own yard this year, so I will have to just enjoy the flowers everywhere else until I get mine in! I saw my first one this year at the park!
And how could I post about things that I love without including food! Haa! I LOVE BBQ's and last night we had our 3rd one this week! There's just nothing like the smell coming into the house and the delish food with that unique taste! Plus the fact that Chris gets to do the cooking! Mmmm! And to top it off we had some delicious Pazookie at Ash and Ry's for dessert! So yummy!





7 Comments:
glad to hear you had such a GREAT weekend!
i still need to get that pazookie recipe. can you send it to me? thx!
I had a lot of fun with you this weekend honey. The weather was beautiful! I can't wait for spring/summer to get here so we can do a lot more outdoor activities together. I love you baby!
Chris
so fun, spring makes everything feel alive! kar, email me and tell me how you post more than 5 pics at a time? I can't seem to figure it out!
jme
We are so glad you guys came over on Sat! Thank you for the great gifts for Colby! They are perfect for him. The weather has been beautiful and we're glad you guys had so much fun over the weekend!
I LOVE the pic of chase and Chris (where chase's ears are flying)--you are getting better and better taking awesome pictures!
What is pazookie?
The weather was great this weekend...we even started to rake all the rocks in our yard. Didn't get very far, but at least we were outside! The bad thing for me is that once it turns 70, 50 is way to cold!
Thanks for your comment about Duke. Don't feel dumb, every time I think about it I get all teary eyed. I think Lucas wonders what's wrong with his mom...she always has tears running down her cheeks! Dogs are the best, it's just too bad that can't out live us!!
Post a Comment
<< Home