Ugh, are you serious???? Even though it's NOT funny...I had to laugh a little at your post. It should be a commercial or something! Chase really is like a toddler...a toddler with really big teeth, that is!
We go such a good laugh at this when Chris brought it over last night... so funny! But I'm sorry about your phone... Hey what are you guys up to tonight? Want to go to Spaghetti factory?
woa--BAD PUPPY! Did he get time out in the corner? No doggie treats for him tonite! I think Karli just wanted a new phone and staged the whole thing with poor Chase as the victim!!
5 Comments:
Ugh, are you serious???? Even though it's NOT funny...I had to laugh a little at your post. It should be a commercial or something! Chase really is like a toddler...a toddler with really big teeth, that is!
We go such a good laugh at this when Chris brought it over last night... so funny! But I'm sorry about your phone... Hey what are you guys up to tonight? Want to go to Spaghetti factory?
OMgoondess!!!!!
So I am guessing that it is time to up grade to a new phone?
my dog has a fetish for my pants and underware!
He eats the crutch out of them!!!
They also like to eat ipods, so watch out! But he is sooooo cute, so how can you stay mad at him? =)
Have I told you lately how much I miss you???
woa--BAD PUPPY! Did he get time out in the corner? No doggie treats for him tonite! I think Karli just wanted a new phone and staged the whole thing with poor Chase as the victim!!
Post a Comment
<< Home