Family Fun!
This last week we got to have my parents over for a slumber party! Well, I like to call it that, anyway! It has been sooo nice having them living here in Utah now, and since they are retired, they have the freedom and flexibility to run around as they choose. This makes it easy to get together with them quite a bit. We had a lot of fun -- played golf, enjoyed some Bajio's, and best of all, my dad and Chris were able to make some great progress on the baby room! I forgot to take pictures, but will do so as we continue to get more done. It's always nice to be able to spend time with family and we are really fortunate that both mine and Chris' families live close-by. And on a side note, I was really loving the scenery while we were out on the golf course. I tend to take for granted that we are surrounded by such gorgeous mountains and especially this time of year, this is a really beautiful place to live! I love it!





2 Comments:
oh, that was a fun sleep-over. It is such a blessing just to drop by for lunch with you and hang out for the evening. I don't know what was best - golf, Bajio's or your good company--tough choice. Can't wait for our next visit!! Love you two (oops three)
I do miss those mountains. No one ever boasts of the scenery where we live! ha ha
Post a Comment
<< Home