RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Some cuteness

Friday, August 27, 2010

Some cuteness

Oh these girls...how I love them! I kinda think I may be obsessed with their cuteness and their darling little personalities -- so different, but so compatible! They are really inseparable lately and it makes my heart smile to see their budding friendship! Sure they fight and make each other cry, but they genuinely love each other and love to be together! Some of their recent fun...

Hair and shoes...a true girl! You should see her with a brush and the hairspray...wow!
Scared of nothing, our little adventurer. My little fishies. Some stinky gloves. Attempting the steps at Gma and Gpa's house. A couple monkey's jumping on the bed. Oh and have I mentioned how these girls L-O-V-E their daddy? Yep, they do!

Magic carpet ride.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janessa Couch said...

I want to come over to play, it looks like so much fun in your house. :)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

Oh those girls are so adorable and happy. It is so cute how they interact now with each other and they do worship their daddy!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones