RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Help, please!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Help, please!

Need some good restaurant suggestions in Park City, ASAP!

Want to try something different and haven't been to PC in a LONG time.

Any favorite eateries you can share?

Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Allan and Diane said...

Stein Erickson is quite fabulous - in Deer Valley

11:20 AM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

I do not know of restaurants, but all I have to say is LUCKY GIRL! I hope that wherever you go, you will feel good enough to eat!!!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Don't have any recommendations but hope you have a fabulous weekend with you man!!!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tucan Cantina

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

Oh man, wish I would have seen this. You have to try the Loco Lizard someday up there. To die for Mexican.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones