RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to share some love with the wonderful men in my life! To my own father that I love and admire more than I could ever say (and always have), to my incredible husband (you'll hear more about this guy later this week), and to all the other wonderful men who have had a positive influence in my life...thank you for ALL you have done and continue to do to make my life better! What a wonderful day to give you all the credit you deserve! I love you!!

After a long weekend of the flu traveling through our house, we were able to enjoy the day together. I might mention that it was CHRIS who held things together while we were all feeling sick. It was CHRIS who was up all night as Kaiya puked her brains out, taking care of her so I could sleep off my own sickness. It was CHRIS who didn't complain once that we had to cancel his surprise birthday party due to said sickness. It was CHRIS who has just been the best husband and father, so attentive to all of us this weekend. Where did I find this guy, really?! Thank you so much, baby! Luckily we are all feeling much better today, but still decided we should steer clear of church so as not to get everyone else sick. So, we did a lot of relaxing, went up into the mountains so Chris could take his other "male" family member to go swimming (an experience they both love), had a picnic in the mountains, took a nap, enjoyed a walk, and then a delicious roast dinner (all the fixings provided by my sweet SIL, LeAnne, who rescued us in our sickness). It was a pretty perfect day and our present to daddy got him pretty choked up, which is really the best thing that happened all day! So glad we are all feeling better and that we were still able to help celebrate our wonderful guy! Happy Father's Day!! We love our daddy's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones