A Chase treat
Anybody else DYING over the beautiful weather we got to enjoy in our lovely state this past weekend?! And today it rains again...grrrr! But we enjoyed it while we could!
Chris had a camp out with the scouts Friday night, so the girls and I went out to eat and played at the park until we came home and they went to bed while mom rented herself some chick flicks! The nice surprise was when Chris came walking in the door at 11:00 that night -- he had to bring one of the boys home because he was sick, so I got to have my husband back for the night! YAY!
Saturday, we spent a lot of time in our yard and got the most beautiful flowers planted! The lilies are just perfect right now, and I literally walk outside several times a day just to look at the beautiful colors! We also planted a few more trees. The yard is really coming along -- I'll post some before and afters when we finish it up! Next year we'll focus on the back yard and I will finally plant my garden! I'll just dream of it this year, I guess!
That evening we went on the funnest date with my brother and SIL. We went and played a round of golf and it could not have been a more perfect day for this! The weather was to die for and the course was just gorgeous and not crowded at all! It was so fun and relaxing and since I have not done this with Chris in years, it has sparked my interest and I think we will make this a more regular thing! Then it was out for a yummy dinner and then we tried out the new Sub Zero ice cream for dessert! Perfect day!
After church on Sunday, not being able to resist the weather again, we went up into the canyon and found this great little pond and park area that was perfect for our whole family! I'm pretty sure Chase died, went to heaven, and then came back to go absolutely crazy in the pond!
I kept waiting for him to tire out, but he never did! He swam and swam and swam and then soaked all of us every time he got out to shake!
Hopefully he did not scare all the fish to death! Kaiya laughed soooo hard watching him! She sure loves that dog!
She had a good time herself, throwing rocks into the pond and trying to catch Chase whenever he came out.
Taylor was pretty sleepy, so she was content just hanging out with mom and dad and watching all the commotion! Nothing makes me happier than a successful, fun outing with the family and hearing them laugh and enjoy themselves so much!
And I have to post these pictures from a few weeks ago, when we were able to go down and meet this adorable little man, Gavin! He is the son of one of my best friends, Ash, and is just so perfectly cute! I was soooo glad we got to go have some snuggles with this cutie and time to spend with Ash and the kids! Welcome little Gavin!

Chris had a camp out with the scouts Friday night, so the girls and I went out to eat and played at the park until we came home and they went to bed while mom rented herself some chick flicks! The nice surprise was when Chris came walking in the door at 11:00 that night -- he had to bring one of the boys home because he was sick, so I got to have my husband back for the night! YAY!
Saturday, we spent a lot of time in our yard and got the most beautiful flowers planted! The lilies are just perfect right now, and I literally walk outside several times a day just to look at the beautiful colors! We also planted a few more trees. The yard is really coming along -- I'll post some before and afters when we finish it up! Next year we'll focus on the back yard and I will finally plant my garden! I'll just dream of it this year, I guess!
That evening we went on the funnest date with my brother and SIL. We went and played a round of golf and it could not have been a more perfect day for this! The weather was to die for and the course was just gorgeous and not crowded at all! It was so fun and relaxing and since I have not done this with Chris in years, it has sparked my interest and I think we will make this a more regular thing! Then it was out for a yummy dinner and then we tried out the new Sub Zero ice cream for dessert! Perfect day!
After church on Sunday, not being able to resist the weather again, we went up into the canyon and found this great little pond and park area that was perfect for our whole family! I'm pretty sure Chase died, went to heaven, and then came back to go absolutely crazy in the pond!





2 Comments:
You live in such a gorgeous area of Utah. I love all of your pictures that you take ourdoors. That little baby is adorable!
Looking at that picture makes me realize I need to grow out my nails so my hands don't look like man hands :). It was so fun to spend time with you, thanks again. We miss you and need to get together again soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home