A HUGE thanks
While we were gone on our trip, we were soooo fortunate to have my SIL, Beth, stay with our kids, If you've ever left your kids, you can understand how stressful it is. I was a wreck the months leading up to our trip and cried on a regular basis because I wasn't sure if I could leave them and I didn't have any great options of people to leave them with. When Beth volunteered to help out, there was IMMEDIATE relief. I just knew the girls would be so well cared for, so loved, and they would get so much time to spend with their cousins. I still cried when we left, but it was out of sadness and missing my girls, not one ounce of worry.
The other day, I was uploading some pictures and I found these pics that Beth had taken of the kids while we were gone. Just as I knew they would be, they were HAPPY! And nothing makes me more happy!
Words can't say thanks enough to Beth. She is someone that I admire so much and has the kindest heart. She is truly charitable and I love her and her family so much!
On our last day gone, Beth had to head back home, so the girls then got to have their Aunt Ann come and stay with them. Again, we are sooo grateful to Ann for her help as well. It was a long way to come up here for both of them! We are so lucky to have such good people in our family who are so good to our kids and to us!
Love you, Beth and Ann!
Before we left, we got to celebrate our little nephew, Colby's birthday. What a treat that was! Beth made a delicious "8" cake, per Cole's request, and it was just so fun to see Colby's excitement over his new presents! Hopefully our girls didn't harass him too much about playing with all his new stuff! What a special, sweet, gentle, kind, SMART little guy Cole is. We love him so much! Have a great 8th year, little buddy!

The other day, I was uploading some pictures and I found these pics that Beth had taken of the kids while we were gone. Just as I knew they would be, they were HAPPY! And nothing makes me more happy!
On our last day gone, Beth had to head back home, so the girls then got to have their Aunt Ann come and stay with them. Again, we are sooo grateful to Ann for her help as well. It was a long way to come up here for both of them! We are so lucky to have such good people in our family who are so good to our kids and to us!
Love you, Beth and Ann!
Before we left, we got to celebrate our little nephew, Colby's birthday. What a treat that was! Beth made a delicious "8" cake, per Cole's request, and it was just so fun to see Colby's excitement over his new presents! Hopefully our girls didn't harass him too much about playing with all his new stuff! What a special, sweet, gentle, kind, SMART little guy Cole is. We love him so much! Have a great 8th year, little buddy!





2 Comments:
I had fun looking at your fun cruise photos! They were stunning. I wondered who was watching your kids while you were gone. It is so nice to have family that is willing to help you out like that every now and again.
Those pics bring back what a fun time we had together. Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home