Little crawling monkey!
Well, we hit a big milestone at our house this weekend! Our little Taylor monkey started crawling!
No more of the tentative little moves forward, it's now FULL SPEED AHEAD! It's so funny how that works! I had forgotten what it was like with Kaiya, but they really do go from one day not doing much to the next day just absolutely taking off! Now I am being reminded of having to be more careful of what is laying around! It's soooo fun to see her getting around everywhere and she seems much more content to be able to get to everything that she wants! Kaiya is not too sure about Taylor being able to get to everything SHE is playing with, but that's how we learn to share, I guess! And Kai loves to get down on the ground and have races with Taylor. It's funny how kids can take a few steps backwards when they see their little siblings doing stuff. Kai loves to crawl now, she loves to eat the little cereal puffs that Tay eats, and she really thinks she needs to chew on teething rings! Funny girl! But I think Tay likes to have a little partner in crime to run around with now! Congrats, little monkey! We are so proud of you, ladybug!
And I had to put this one in 'cause it's just cute! I turned around when we were driving the other day and found these two just holding hands. Love it!
We had a fun birthday party for our little nephew, Kaipo, this weekend too. It was at Boondocks, so the kids all had a blast doing age appropriate activities. It gets hard when you have cousins ranging from 9 down to babies, since they all don't usually like to do the same stuff, so this place was great. Kai was absolutely obsessed with riding the little merry-go-round and Tay soon realized why -- she loved it too! And it's always fun to get a chance to spend time with cousins and aunts and uncles and especially grandma and grandpa! Happy Birthday, little Kaipo-man!







3 Comments:
Seriously? Could your girls be any more sweet? So cute! I love you took a picture of them holding hands and crawling together. Priceless!
Yay, for Tay!
how precious that you captured that picture of them holding hands.
Yipee Taylor--now you can REALLY get into trouble. You two sisters are the cutiest and so entertaining.
Post a Comment
<< Home