RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Lil' happy update!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Lil' happy update!

Well, I finally have GOOD news! We signed on our house today!! YAY! I couldn't hardly believe when I was putting my Jane Hancock on the 8 million lines we had to sign, but man, it felt good! But one last ounce of bad luck -- the seller is incredibly sick and was not able to come in and sign his part, so we have to wait for him to do that before we can get the funding and move in. We are hoping this will all happen tomorrow or the next day! Luckily we have no packing to do, since that was done weeks ago :) We are sooo excited!! Pics to come when we get settled in!

Thanks, thanks, thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement while we waited! We have some pretty great, helpful friends!

6 Comments:

Blogger Janessa Couch said...

Horray! We have lived out of boxes before and it is NOT fun. I even closed off half of the house because it was clean and I did not want to get it dirty again and with two young kids, that was not easy. So happy for you guys and I can not wait to see the pics.

10:42 AM  
Blogger julie said...

Hooray! So excited for you guys :)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Yippeee - hope the rest of the move goes as planned!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

It was well worth the stress and wait. Your home is so beautiful an full of YOUR personality. We can tell how happy and content you are now. Prayers are answered.

9:03 AM  
Blogger RT said...

Well well well...

Finally I am able to track down my lost companion thru the Australia Perth Mission site. I hope you can call or contact me soon, Groyvah! (the aussie pronunciation of Grover)

Ray Teerlink
(your trainee in Mosman Park)
480-430-4667 cell
ray4804304667@gmail.com

10:48 AM  
Blogger NAT said...

Yea! I can't wait for the update.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones