My apologies...and some cuteness!
So, first off, I need to extend my huge apologies! I have been such a horrible blogger lately. But I do actually have an excuse! See, my computer died a few months ago, so the only computer I have access to is Chris' laptop that he takes to work every day. Which means that the only time I have a computer to use is at night when he gets home and to be honest, that is the LAST time I want to be getting on the computer! It's the only family time we get, other than weekends, so I cherish my nights with my hubby too much to be on the computer all the time. Soooo, I really am sorry for being such a slacker with my commenting and keeping up with everything. I am hoping that Santa will bring me a computer for Christmas, so until then, I may be kinda sparse. But I love you all anyway and will catch up someday!! Oh and one other apology, I am not a facebook-er. Or a tweeter. So, if any of you have tried to contact me through that, I'm really sorry, but I would never know because I never get on those! I really just added my name to Chris' account, but that's about all I got around to doing. Ok, so there's my apologies! Please accept them!
Anyway, I can't have a post without some sunshine, so here's some recents of the kiddies! (Most are of Tay -- she has to sit still for me, Kai -- not so much!)





7 Comments:
How we love these pictures of the girls--especially little BLUE, BLUE eyes! My gosh are those the most beautiful eyes. Chris is a genius in making her do Diva poses. I noticed how Tay is nearly pulling out the pile in the carpet trying to stay upright--way to go girl!
I think your little family is so cute! (tiff's sister)
Kar, these pictures are adorable. I love, love the poses that Chris is helping Tay with...the one where she is one her side with her hand propping up her face just made me laugh and laugh!!! You have such beautiful little girls.
What adorable adorable pictures. You truly know how to capture a child in a photograph and that takes true talent. I have been trying for years and still have not figured it out.
I would die without a computer all day. Even though I don't have much time to be on it these days, just the option is nice!
I was soo glad to see you and the girls the other day. Taylor has changed soo much and is growing up too fast already. What a doll!
I am glad you included the picture w/Kaipo, doing what he does best :)
I have been an awful blogger, too (and my computer hasn't died - so, what's my excuse?) I totally realize this even more when I look at your blog and your girls are looking so much older than I thought possible! They are absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy for you.
i could just eat taylor up!!!! love your girls!!
Post a Comment
<< Home