RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Sisters

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sisters

I often think about how evident the Lord's hand has been in the formation of our family. For so many years, I could not even begin to imagine how things would turn out, what our family would look like down the road, and a lot of times, it was too painful to hope too much. And now, I sit here with the most beautiful, perfect little girls, a family I could never even have dreamed of, and I can see so clearly that it has all turned out EXACTLY how it was supposed to. The Lord provided the miracles and here we are!

One of the things I see His hand in every single day, is in having two girls, so close in age, SISTERS. I think Heavenly Father knew how much Kaiya and Taylor would need each other. How close they would be throughout their lives, the kind of bond that only sisters can have. It is evident to me in the way that Kaiya has NEVER once struggled with jealousy of Taylor, but instead has loved her from day one. I mean, REALLY loved her. Adores her, actually. And Taylor is the same way about Kaiya. They watch each other, they laugh at each other, they snuggle with each other, and they interact with each other differently than they do with anyone else. It has been such an instant bonding and I know without a doubt, this was all part of the Lord's plan for our family, for these two special girls. I am grateful every single day to witness the beauty of how it has all turned out. And hopefully it's not over yet! The future for our family is still in the making!! Here are some pics of these two SISTERS over the past few months. I love to just be a fly on the wall as I see how these two love on each other! So sweet!
(playing chase -- kai loved it, tay had no idea what was going on :)
(kai loves to help feed tay, sometimes she's a little too eagar!)(it is so nice that they can take baths TOGETHER now. saves a lot of time, and kaiya is so gentle when she helps wash tay!) Sooo grateful for my girls!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eliza2006 said...

I have so many of the same feelings you described!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

What cute little sisters. Won't it be even more fun when Taylor can REALLY chase Kaiya!! I love the expressions of "wonder" on Taylor's face and the excitement on Kaiya's. Can't wait to see them in person.

6:45 AM  
Blogger britt said...

It is truly amazing the instant bond between siblings,and I know first hand that the sister bond is extra special!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

I can't remember how far apart your girls are but they are pretty close to my two oldest and I loved it also. Lindsay was jealous for a little while and then grew out of it and then became very protective of her little sister.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones