RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Park time

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Park time

I have been realizing lately that soon park time will be too chilly, so we have been hitting the park frequently and having lots of fun! It is fun watching Kaiya interact and make new friends while we are there, especially since she doesn't get a ton of playing with other kids her age. It's so good for her! One of the times, she found this adorable little boy that she followed around for a good part of the time. It was pretty cute!
And Tay absolutely LOVES being outside and just lays there and watches the trees swaying in the breeze. That honestly occupies her the whole time, which is good, since mom usually has to run around after Kaiya keeping her out of trouble! She is such a good, happy, content babe. Thank goodness! Oh my gosh, how Baywatch is this picture! We cracked up when we saw this!! And I love using my new camera lens. I know these pictures don't look like anything out of the ordinary, but the WONDERFUL thing was that I was taking these pictures from clear across the park and could zoom sooo far to catch Kaiya without being in her face like I normally am! I love it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

What a cutie! SHe is definitely baywatch in training!!! Can't get over how LONG Tay is, wow! You have such darling little girls... fun fun!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Cox Family said...

Ok these pictures are sooo cute... I cant believe how big your girls are getting.. its so sad how fast they grow

9:11 AM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

What darling pictures you got of the girls. We are amazed how much Kaiya is changing--she really looks different. I think her face is elongating and taking on a new look. And Taylor--well what can we say....so darn loveable. Don't yu love that "fall feeling" in the air and it does make you want to migrate outside for those last precious weeks.

11:22 PM  
Blogger britt said...

YOU are such a good Mommy. I should be doing that with at least Ash and Kaipo during the day. But I am too hot and tired! Plus I always feel soo busy. I need to let other things go and just relax a bit. Course going to the park isn't really relaxing for MOM, is it?!

3:01 PM  
Blogger The Moon's said...

Your pics are amazing! Way to go girl!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones