Twins
Do you think these two look anything alike?!
Did I even contribute any genes to this girl?! She is her dad, in a girl body!! I love it, though! I love to see Chris when I look at Tay. It's that fulfillment of complete curiosity of what our biological kids would look like. And somehow, Tay and Kai have matching noses. And I soooo love that too! Amazing, huh?
And this little one, how she melts me! Makes my day every single day with her sweet smile and laughs and funny faces!
We got out the Bumbo chair and although she doesn't LOVE it yet, she sure loves the new perspective it gives her of her world! She can now follow Kaiya with her eyes and loves to watch her big sis play! Someday she will be right there, playing (and fighting) with Kai, but for now, she just gets to watch!
She loves her toes.
LOVES to suck on them, laughs when you bring them up to her mouth, and even reaches for them when she is sitting in her chair. Forget the binkies, sucking on toes is this girls pleasure! Look at that drool!!
This girl LOVES to suck on her hands as well. This presents a problem when she's eating because she usually tries to get her hand in her mouth WHILE she's eating. A lot of times, as she is trying like mad to get those hands in her mouth, she ends up holding the bottle by accident. It's pretty funny and she is actually getting pretty good at it!
How I love my mini-Chris, and oh how sweet she is!!





10 Comments:
She is absolutely beautiful you guys!!! And, although she DOES look a lot like Chris, I see Asplund in her just as much. What a sweet baby!!
She is adorable...I thought that with the first picture of her! Ansley looks like her Daddy, too...but with my coloring! We are headed up to Logan the weekend of September 18th...let's get together! Miss you!
She certainly is a mini-Chris, but oh so cute and girly at the same time.
Oh my goodness she is Chris's Mini Me. Hailey is my Mini me and Lindsay is Mitchell's. Lindsay even walks like Mitchell, it is crazy. She is such a beautiful little happy baby.
She is a pocket Chris! With all the beauty of Karli. I love that little Taylor.
Yes, Tay is her daddy's clone. And I remember Chris toe sucking to be quite similar!! We love Taylor's beautiful big blue peepers, her darling pug nose and her petite little mouth. But please make her STOP growing.
She is sooo pretty!! I think she looks sooo much like both of you though! I think she has your eyes, and other features that are yours as well! Such a pretty baby, she is at such a fun age!
I haven't seen her for a few weeks and she keeps growing and geting soo much cuter! It's amazing how quickly they grow into new and exciting phases :)
Great post, Kar. She is such a miracle, and beautiful!
Wow! Your tiny baby is looking so big now! It blows my mind how fast they grow!
Post a Comment
<< Home