RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: It is definitely summertime

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It is definitely summertime

You know it's definitely summertime when the usual outfit is pretty much nothing! There is really nothing better than letting the kiddies run around in diapers and bare feet, hair crazy and carefree, and keeping nice and cool! I love that part of summer! And Kaiya LOVES to wear daddy's flip-flops! Mmmm, how I love these two little summer babes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allan and Diane said...

Oh, those precious girls look so darn cute in the nappies! I swear Taylor looks more like Chris every day. When I saw Kaiya, my first thought--she could be potty trained by the time we return. Impossible!!!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

I still love it when my girls wear my shoes or Mitchell's shoes. When it was 106 here the other day I think a lot of us were thinking the same way as your girls. :)

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones