RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: A Little Rain

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Little Rain

Nothing like a little rain to get my girls splashin'! Forget the boots, though, it's all about jumping in those puddles with bare feet! Even Tay got in on the fun...just a little bit! Could her toes be any longer? Yep, those are mama's toes! Oh, I could just eat this girl up!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she is two already, my how the time flys by! Happy late birthday Kaiya! 2 year olds certainly are fun!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

What darling pictures you got. I love Kaiya's "jumping" with ALL her might. Yes Taylor got her mommy's toes. We love Kaiya's cute little curls.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Asplund Family said...

Those are awesome pics!! We had a similar experience on Sunday! It started to down pour and Ryan wanted to go out...Jay said no and I said why not! So he did and not far behind was Jake & Zack and cousins! Ella was left indoors much to her disappointment! I LOVE summer rain!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Grammy said...

I am totally impressed with your talent for photography! Good job, Karli.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones