Fair Junkies!
A few weeks ago, we took Kaiya to the fair to see all the animals, since she is so obsessed with all animals. Chris took her the first time, because I was still recovering from being sick and she had NO fear whatsoever of any of the animals. She was trying to kiss the big huge pigs right on their snouts (so dad had to be quick on his toes!) and tried to run right up to the big Clydesdale horses to pet them. She absolutely LOVES animals! A few days later, we went back as a family with John and Beth and their kids. I think we all had a great time! Again, Kaiya was loving on the animals and even got to ride on a sheep! She ran around the whole time making all the animals sounds and had so much fun with her cousins. After seeing all the animals and eating some deep fried fair food (gotta love it), we let the kids ride the rides. Oh, my gosh, the pictures describe it all. Kaiya LOVED riding on these little rides with her cousins! She laughed so hard with Katie and Colby! It was so fun to watch! She had never been on any rides before, so we weren't sure what she would think, but apparently she seems to be on the same track as her mom and will LOVE roller coasters! It was such a fun day and I think we are going to be fair junkies for awhile -- any chance to let Kaiya see all these animals!






2 Comments:
I think Kaiya is not only an animal "junkie" but a carny as well. Loved the look on her face on those rides. She is growing up sooooooo darn fast.
gotta love the fairs! I'll be at the Box Elder one the Friday and Saturday of it. My dad has a booth so we spend a good chunk of time out there. I would love to see you guys if you come. Let me know what your plans are and I'll plan to be out there!
Post a Comment
<< Home