RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: A New Baby H!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

A New Baby H!

I wanted to wait for my sis to post her news on her blog so I didn't spill the beans! So, since she has, I can also introduce my newest little nephew!! And oh is he adorable! Beautiful soft, snuggly skin, lots of dark hair, long fingers, adorable lips, and bright eyes! He doesn't have a name yet, so we'll just call him Baby H for now! I'm so in love with him already! My sis knows how to give birth, I will tell you that! Maybe the practice with the other 3 prepared her for this, but it was the most interesting delivery I have ever heard of! You can read all about it on her blog, but needless to say, if you blinked, you could have missed it! I was lucky enough to be in the room when the little mister entered his life here and though I have had this experience before with my sis and also at Kaiya's birth you never ever get used to it. Each time, I have felt that overwhelming sense of wonder and amazement at the start of life on this earth for these special babes. It is incredible. And so spiritual. This particular time, I almost didn't have time to take it all in, but it was just as special nonetheless! It is such a bonding thing that I get to share with my sister that we have been able to share in the births of our children with each other and it makes me feel so proud of her and so grateful that I get to have her as my sister. She is a wonderful, patient, thoughtful, and loving mother and I know little Baby H has already experienced that love from his mommy. I know I have experienced that love as her sister and I am so lucky to have it!

So, welcome to the world, little Baby H and way to go Britt! You did amazing!

2 Comments:

Blogger britt said...

I am soooo glad you could be there too. The timing was just right and you came just when I needed you :)
thanks for being there. It REALLY meant a lot to me!!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

What a cute baby. Brittany does not look like she just gave birth, she looks amazing. I love that you were able to share such a special day with your sister. It is moments like that where you grow so much.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones