RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Girls' Night!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Girls' Night!

On Friday, I went with some good friends to have a Girls Night Out! I've come to realize that I sooo need these and love them! It's so nice to get out and have girl time and then come home, having missed my hubby and kids! And I have some really great friends to have them with! We went out to dinner first where we scored some free grub from a semi-15 -year-old waiter who I think was trying to hit on us! We had some great chat (and laugh) time and then headed over to see New Moon! We all agreed that it was SOOOOO much better than the first movie! I was a little disappointed, however, that we didn't see as many Twilight freakers in all the vampire/werewolf garb and not nearly enough high-pitched screaming as I was expecting, but still VERY fun anyway!

Thanks, girls, for such a FUN night!
(thanks, Leann, for the borrowed pic, and yes, I do actually look like a VAMPIRE with my crazy eyes! hehe!)

3 Comments:

Blogger britt said...

oh I could sooooo use something like that. But unforunately I have a husband who is always working & gone AND I have a new born that just can't part with me for too long :)
I have heard everyone say it is soo much better than twilight.

9:36 AM  
Blogger LeAnn said...

So. Much. Fun!! Sad you are moving.....happy you are FINALLY going to be close to Chris! We will have to do it AT LEAST once a month...there or here!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger NAT said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a good night. As for New Moon, I'm now on Team Jacob. :)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones