RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Family fun!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Family fun!

I got to start off my weekend by having a Girls' Night Out with two of my good girl-friends! It was so fun to see them again and catch up since we moved. Yummy dinner, good movie, but most importantly lots of talk and laugh time with no kids interrupting! Get my point?! It was sooo nice! I always look forward to those get-togethers and come home rejuvenated for my family!

We also got to have lots of family time this weekend with each other and our extended family!


I had to post these pics because these girls seriously LOVE taking baths together! Tay loves them especially now that she can sit up and fend for herself instead of being splashed to death by sister! And actually, I think Tay splashes Kaiya even more! She gets WILD!I love this look on Kai's face -- she's just waiting for Taylor to grab one of those toys so she can take it away! It's like she's daring her to do it!We LOVE it when daddy gets home from work, especially since he's an hour closer to home now!And we got to attend a FUN birthday party for cousin Ella AND her big brother Ry-guy! I never did get a picture of the birthday boy, though! Darn! But we had fun celebrating with these cute kids anyway!
Tay got her first taste of pizza, thanks to grandma! And she loved it! And Tay gave grandpa a pizza sauce hair washing while sitting on his shoulders! (Sorry grandpa!) And of course no party can be complete without delicious cake and cupcakes!
Kaiya with birthday princess, Ella, enjoying a little cupcake party at their own table for two! Can mommy join?! The newest members of our family, just a few months apart!We then got to go and have a fun sleep-over at grandma and grandpa's house, which is always a treat and full of lots of hugs and smooches and story-reading! The next day we got to share in a special day for baby Nalu Hanamaikai, my sister's newest baby boy! His dad gave him a beautiful blessing in church and sweet Nalu was as happy as could be! What a sweet boy coming to such a beautiful family!
And Tay did some more practicing on her crawling -- what else is a girl to do?!
Wonderful weekend for our family!

6 Comments:

Blogger Allan and Diane said...

It was a WONDERFUL weekend and so good to be with each of you. You got some great pics.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I love bath pictures. Some of my favorite are of me and my sister when we were little. I'm glad you're back in the world of computers so we can keep in touch!

8:12 AM  
Blogger britt said...

it definitely was an incredibly busy, but such a wonderful weekend. So glad to get to see YOU, your HOUSE (finally) and spend time together!! thanks for coming to the blessing, helping out with food and pics!!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Wanderingfamilies said...

WOW! Kaiya is GORGEOUS! And I LOVE Taylor's red hair! Your girls are SO pretty! Isn't Tay awfully young to already be crawling?! Glad Chris doesn't have to commute so long...let's get together this spring for a play date! I miss you!

2:17 PM  
Blogger LeAnn said...

I am sooo glad that I got to see you this weekend!! We need to make a monthly ritual of doing girls' nights....they are much needed, and much fun!! Thanks for driving all the way down here. Looks like you guys had a super fun weekend! Weekends are my FAVORITE, I look forward to them all week long! Talk to you soon!

11:04 AM  
Blogger jess said...

i haven't seen your blog in awhile but it's so great to see that everything things seems to be going so well! such cute kids and so fun to see your family... it's weird to think it's been so long since our freshman year! hope all is well! loves!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones