RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Our week

Monday, March 15, 2010

Our week

First of all, we had a special celebration in our family this week! Yesterday was my dad's birthday and we were able to have a wonderful evening the night before, partying with him! It was such a special treat this year because he is home and we were able to spend his birthday WITH him! We hit up Tepanyaki for dinner and brought in some Marie Calender's pies for dessert! We had a great time! I love my dad so much! He is the most generous, wise, funny guy around! He devotes so much of himself to our family, especially the grandkids, and I love to see how much they all adore him! I am so proud of all of the good he has done throughout his whole life for us and for so many others. He is truly one special guy and I'm soooo lucky I get to have him as my dad! Love you, pops!

We have also been very busy having MORE fun with our family that is staying with us! Kaiya and Tay are absolutely in LOVE with their cousins, Katie and Colby, and follow them around everywhere! I don't know what we're going to do when they have to leave!

There has been lots of:
Coloring
Eating chocolate Flying Loving from the sweetest boy on the planet Reading books Putting on shows in mommy and daddy's window seat Learning to stand Waiting for spring and of course, PRINCESSES!! (There is a lot of GIRL around here these days! Poor cousin Colby!)
Needless to say, these kids have hardly stopped in two weeks! It has just been pure fun!

And it has been really nice for Chris and I to be able to spend some time with John and Beth as well. We even managed to squeeze in a night out together this past weekend without the kids! Lots more fun ahead in the next week, I'm sure! Can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger britt said...

PERECTLY said about dad and it looks like everyone is having a blast at your place. Nice for you, not so much entertaining needed from you!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

Thanks for the fun B'day eve. It was quite the night. I love all the girly things that Kaiya is learning from her cousin Katie. Those dress ups are darling. Taylor will be right on their heels -- won't that be fun. What darlling pictures of those princesses. (or is it Princi?)

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones