Music, anyone?
Ok, I do this periodically, mainly because I'm kinda passionate about music! Love some of the responses I've gotten from you guys in the past too, so feel free to share some of your current favorites right now!
Here's some songs from my current favorite playlist, mostly played on repeat :) They are mostly all mellow -- just the kind of mood I'm in lately!
Falling Slowly -- Glen Hasgard and Marketa Irglova (but I also liked Lee Dewyze and Crystal Bowersox's version from American Idol)
Cold Heart -- Schuyler Fisk
Permanent -- David Cook
Crazy that Way -- Anjulie
You're the Reason I Come Home -- Ron Pope (ohhhhh, this is such a good love song...makes me think of my boy every time!)
Dream -- Priscilla Ahn
Photographs and Memories -- Jason Reeves
The Animal -- Richard Walters
Jar of Hearts -- Christina Perri (ouch, bitter girl version! watch out, mean boys!)
Delicate -- Damien Rice
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For -- Juliet Turner (love U2 and all, but this is a sweet version)
All I Want is You -- Mark Geary (again, no disrespect to Bono, but love this guys' voice!)
Daylight -- Matt and Kim
Paperweight -- Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk (have I mentioned that I love every song ever written by Joshua -- he's fabulous!)
Ok, so a few more from Joshua Radin -- What If You and When You Find Me
And love Jack Johnson's new album -- typical COOL Jack!
So, share some of your faves with me, or just check some of these out -- they're yummy!
Here's some songs from my current favorite playlist, mostly played on repeat :) They are mostly all mellow -- just the kind of mood I'm in lately!
Falling Slowly -- Glen Hasgard and Marketa Irglova (but I also liked Lee Dewyze and Crystal Bowersox's version from American Idol)
Cold Heart -- Schuyler Fisk
Permanent -- David Cook
Crazy that Way -- Anjulie
You're the Reason I Come Home -- Ron Pope (ohhhhh, this is such a good love song...makes me think of my boy every time!)
Dream -- Priscilla Ahn
Photographs and Memories -- Jason Reeves
The Animal -- Richard Walters
Jar of Hearts -- Christina Perri (ouch, bitter girl version! watch out, mean boys!)
Delicate -- Damien Rice
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For -- Juliet Turner (love U2 and all, but this is a sweet version)
All I Want is You -- Mark Geary (again, no disrespect to Bono, but love this guys' voice!)
Daylight -- Matt and Kim
Paperweight -- Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk (have I mentioned that I love every song ever written by Joshua -- he's fabulous!)
Ok, so a few more from Joshua Radin -- What If You and When You Find Me
And love Jack Johnson's new album -- typical COOL Jack!
So, share some of your faves with me, or just check some of these out -- they're yummy!





2 Comments:
I've been craving new music lately,so thanks for doing this! I'm checking them all out.
Ooooh, yes. I love what I've heard so far by Joshua Radin!
Post a Comment
<< Home