Oh Taylor, you don't know how much joy you brought into our day here in India. Looking at your "smily" face has made our day!! We love your spiked red locks and pug nose. You are definately one-of-a-kind. thanks mom
I have been a reader of your blog for some time now but have never commented. I found you through cjane months ago and have loved reading you insight on things, (I really hope you dont mind...)you have such a beautiful way with words. I decided I had to comment now and tell you how beautiful your new baby girl is! That dimple is adorable and the color of her hair is amazing! I'm so happy for you to finally have her! I really do hope that you dont mind me poking around. Thanks for your insperational thoughts, and wonderful outlook on life!
Congratulations to your cute little family!! She is a doll. I can't believe that cute smile and dimple at such a young age. I'm so excited that she's here!
Hey guys! it's been a long time since i've left a comment on here lol. Anyways.. CONGRATS agian with tay she is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! i love her hair!!! so cute! i cant wait to see her and lil kaiya and of corse you two! we need to find a time to get together call me or e-mail me LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!!!! LOVE JESS
OH! That smile!! What a cute funny girl! She is beautiful Karli! So glad to hear that you guys are on the mend from all the projectile vomiting and such. Yuck! No fun at all. There are few things more heartbreaking than seeing a little one puke. Seriously.
15 Comments:
I can't believe you caught that smile! So cute, and the dimple...ooooo
Oh Taylor, you don't know how much joy you brought into our day here in India. Looking at your "smily" face has made our day!! We love your spiked red locks and pug nose. You are definately one-of-a-kind.
thanks mom
That is so cute!! It looks like she is waiting for someone to feed her!
She is so sweet!
She is so beautiful! We are coming to see her soon! The boys are anxious to meet little Tay and I think we are finally all better!
CONGRATSS!!!! She is sooo beautiful!!! Im glad to hear that everything went good!! Congrats again!
I have been a reader of your blog for some time now but have never commented. I found you through cjane months ago and have loved reading you insight on things, (I really hope you dont mind...)you have such a beautiful way with words. I decided I had to comment now and tell you how beautiful your new baby girl is! That dimple is adorable and the color of her hair is amazing! I'm so happy for you to finally have her! I really do hope that you dont mind me poking around. Thanks for your insperational thoughts, and wonderful outlook on life!
oh what a cutie pie!!! I love the different expressions boldily functions give :) If we lived closer I think Ame would be there EVERY day!!
She is so dang cute!!!!! And how in the entire world did you capture that smiling picture? That is amazing!!!!!! Love it!
What a doll! With both your darling girls, your face must hurt from smiling all day! :)
She is beautiful!
Congratulations, she is such a beautiful little girl!
Congratulations to your cute little family!! She is a doll. I can't believe that cute smile and dimple at such a young age.
I'm so excited that she's here!
Hey guys!
it's been a long time since i've left a comment on here lol.
Anyways..
CONGRATS agian with tay she is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
i love her hair!!! so cute!
i cant wait to see her and lil kaiya and of corse you two!
we need to find a time to get together
call me or e-mail me
LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!!!!
LOVE JESS
OH! That smile!! What a cute funny girl! She is beautiful Karli! So glad to hear that you guys are on the mend from all the projectile vomiting and such. Yuck! No fun at all. There are few things more heartbreaking than seeing a little one puke. Seriously.
Post a Comment
<< Home