Excuse me, are we interrupting? Can you believe this goober? He is soooo in love with bathtubs!
posted by Chris Grover at 8:58 AM
Chase is so cute. I wish that my dogs loved to take baths. The wont even go near the bathroom if the word bath is mentioned.
You might be surprised how many mornings I find May exactly like that.
oh dear!!! but does he love them as much when there is water in it??
That last picture looks like it could be on a greeting card. Very cute!
I LOVE that. It makes me laugh even harder to know how HUGE he is! Too funny!Jamie
Is this his own bath tub or do you have to kick him out when you want in??? Too funny!! Glad you guys had a fun weekend...Jed was extremely jealous of the two rounds of golf!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Chase is so cute. I wish that my dogs loved to take baths. The wont even go near the bathroom if the word bath is mentioned.
You might be surprised how many mornings I find May exactly like that.
oh dear!!! but does he love them as much when there is water in it??
That last picture looks like it could be on a greeting card. Very cute!
I LOVE that. It makes me laugh even harder to know how HUGE he is! Too funny!
Jamie
Is this his own bath tub or do you have to kick him out when you want in??? Too funny!! Glad you guys had a fun weekend...Jed was extremely jealous of the two rounds of golf!
Post a Comment
<< Home