YAY! It's CHRIS' BIRTHDAY today and there is really no tribute to him that would ever be good enough, but here's a few reasons why I am grateful that this man was born 33 years ago today!!
Um, yeah, he's HOT! Like fiery, smokin hot!!
His smile lights up any room and lights up my life! It's an automatic pick-me-up! The sound of his laughter is music to my ears.
Anybody who knows him, knows that he is about the funniest, most clever person around! He cracks me up on a regular basis! (This picture in particular is funny because I FORCED him to be my subject to try out some pictures and he was laughing the entire time about what a dork he felt like!) Which is another good thing about him -- he's so patient! Even when I make him stand here, or stand there, or look this way, or look that way, or smile, or don't smile.
He is so selfless and so kind to me and to others. This is a typical night for us. Chris is tired after a long day, but he stays up to talk to me. And to let me talk. And talk. And talk some more. Talking about everything -- my hopes, my fears, my frustrations, my concerns. And he never complains. Just listens and adds his two cents. And I value his opinion more than anyone else's in the world. He's my best friend and there's nobody else on the planet that I would rather talk to, even in the wee hours of the morning when we should be sleeping! That's just him -- thinking of others before himself.
He's spiritual and reflective and thoughtful. He worries for others. He worries for his family and how he will take care of them. He is so close to his Heavenly Father and I love to hear him pray.
Just to name a very small few. There's so much more I could say. But really today, I'm just happy that this man came into this world and that I get to have him by my side forever. I love you, Christopher Lee. Happy Birthday to you. (And by the way, he is going to be sooo embarrassed about this post! I think I might have promised him at some point that I would never post these pictures that I made him pose for, but it doesn't count if I don't remember promising that, right?!)
10 Comments:
Thank you very much honey! I really appreciate the love and the kind words. I love you! Thank you for making my birthday so special.
P.S. You did promise not to post these pics. I think I am going to have to take away your camera. Both of them! :)
Love you! Chris
:-) Happy Birthday Chris!!!!! 33, huh? You old man!! just kidding...I keep teasing Tucker that when he turns 35 this year, he will officially be in his "MID 30's!!", whoa!
And NO you can't take Karli's camera(s) away for saying such true and nice things about a great guy! I'm so glad you are such a great husband for her!!! :-)
Jamie
Happy Happy Birthday Chris!!! You're an old man now... Catchin' up with my old man :) Hope you have a very fun day! Wish Ry was in town so he could serenade you today at sunrise... I know that would have been special for both of you!!! :)
Happy Birthday Chris! We love you. Hope you get a pink phone and some cake (Katie's wish for you).
Love,
John, Beth, Colby and Kate
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a marvelous day. Summer Birthdays are so much fun, mine is next month and I love it!
Happy Birthday, Chris! I only met you once and it wasn't even for a whole hour and I was instantly impressed. Thank you for being so good to Karli. I hope you have a wonderful day and I know you're going to be a great Daddy to Kaiya.
Have fun!
P.S. I just got your Thank You card yesterday in the mail. That was sweet of you and you didn't need to do that, but it was fun getting mail. It reminded me of getting your letters in the mail on the mission!
Love ya!
have a rep-snorten, cow-poken, calf-ropen SPECIAL BIRTHDAY!! And don't forget your hat and glasses!
Kar, great pictures of Chris! He is a good sport! It was GREAT to see you guys Friday night. So many fun memories...
Keep up the great work.
Happy (Belated) Birthday Chris! Hope it was great! And by the way...I'd give anything to be 33 again! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment
<< Home