RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Baby room fun

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Baby room fun

Tonight we had a craft night of sorts at our church, which is good for me because I'm so UN-crafty! I thought these were pretty cute, so I made these to match Kaiya's room. Next issue: finding a dresser to put them on. (If anyone sees a cute white dresser, holla at your girl over here cause I just can't find one!!) And for all you crafties out there, NO FAIR! You forgot to share some of that talent with me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eliza2006 said...

Those are cute! I must admit that I love the girl/baby furniture at KMart.

Tiffany

7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got Savannahs white furniture at Down east! I love that place.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Elisa said...

I would look at those and not believe that you are not crafty. They are co sute. Sometimes I feel like my craftness is a gift and a curse. As for baby furniture I'm having a hard time finding a natural dresser too. If I find a cute white one I'll let you know.

9:33 AM  
Blogger NAT said...

Those are so cute! And you say you're not crafty!

I found some cute white dressers on the Walmart and Target websites. Not sure of your price range, but I thought they seemed pretty affordable.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones