Sad, sad, sad
A few days ago, John and Beth came over with Kaitlyn and Colby to say good-bye before they head off for their adventures in Washington! John will be going to law school there and as much as we want them to stay here close-by, we are so excited for them and this new chapter in their lives! It doesn't take away how much we are going to miss them, though, or all the tears we shed when we had to say good-bye. Their family is a treasure to us and each one of them mean the world to Chris and I. We love each of them and are grateful for the close relationship we share. Now, we'll just start counting down the days until they come back to visit!
We started missing you guys as soon as you walked out the door! Love you so much!
Colby loves Chase. We even taught him a little song that we made up and he was singing it to Chase! "I love Chase, yes I do. I love Chase, he's so cool. I love Chase, yes I do. Doo-doo-do-do-do-do!"
Oh yeah, and Chase loves Colby too!





2 Comments:
Transitions are always hard and sad :-( I so clearly remember the day you told me about Colby being born...not knowing I was about to join the preemie world only weeks later! He looks so great and cute!
Jamie
We love you guys and miss you! Colby absolutely loves the pics of him and Chase together. They will for sure go up on his wall. Thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home